HIDDEN RETREAT

Friday, November 10, 2006

Is it bedtime yet?

I am SOOO tired. I've been going non-stop since Wednesday. Tuesday night I had a GNO at Pizza Hut and it was a hoot. We talked and ate and just enjoyed being women! Wednesday I worked until 1pm and ran home to get my son out of school and to his ortho appt. I started getting food/supplies ready that night for Thursday. Its Parent/Teacher conferences and the PTO had a luncheon planned. So I made French Dipped Roast beef Wednesday night. Woke up Thursday and made two Texas sheet cakes and two crockpots of soup. One potatoe and one chicken pot pie. Raced to the school and set up all the crockpots(5 moms also made soups) and laid out all the rolls, treats and utensils. Raced to Costco to get treats for Friday and more rolls and a veggie tray. Ran the kids to Grandmas and back home for an appt Alan and I had from 6-10pm. Got the kids at 10:30 and got home and fell asleep. Woke up today and made another crock of soup. Got it to the school and ran to work. Raced home at 2:30pm to let the dog out and run to downtown Boise by4pm to get a sign the PTO had made for our annual craft fair. Got there at 3:46 and the jerk had closed early! I'm still ticked about that..............I stopped and got Chinese food for dinner tonight. Too tired to cook..............We have to be at the church at 8am to clean before we go to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home