HIDDEN RETREAT

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This week sucks...

Its only Tuesday and already I wish the week were over and it was Monday again. Skip Sunday and take me to next Monday. Let me sit on my couch a day early and sip my Diet lime Pepsi and watch my Housewives of Orange County in peace. So I can yell at the TV and tell Jo what a spoiled biotch she is and Slade to smarten up because she's using him. And George dear, Laurie doesnt love you. She loves the new car, the trip to Europe, the trip to Hawaii, the endless clothes. Of course she's gonna say she loves you....it makes you run out and buy her more stuff. But Jeana, theres a smart cookie. Rotten kids(except for the youngest) and usually gets her way.
Its been snowing lately. Where does it say its suppose to snow in February? I hate snow. Its so fricken cold it sucks.
Month end at work tomorrow and statements the next day. I hate statement day. Takes forever to get things done and everyone is in a foul mood.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger T said…

    I'm having a crappy week, too... apartment troubles, and getting over the flu, and just generally pissy because I feel generally crappy.

    How have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while.

    Snow would suck right now... I am so ready for blue skies and springtime!!! I hate sweaters and coats... boo winter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home