HIDDEN RETREAT

Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm sick................

I hate being sick. But at least I can breath out of my nose today. Thanks to the humidifier and the Vicks rub and the Tylenol sinus cold pills. I cant remember ever having a cold this bad. No body aches but sinus pressure that was unbelievable. I'm gonna climb back into bed in a minute and make another mountain of used kleenex beside my bed. My husband has been such a help throughout all this. Waiting on me hand and foot while he's home and running to the store at 10pm to get me distilled water and medicine. We have a party tomorrow night but I dont think we'll be going. Had the kids farmed out to each grandparent to spend the night because it was gonna be a long party but I dont feel like going now.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger T said…

    Did you have a good new year's or were you still sick? I had sinus problems all last year. So painful. Hope you're all better.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger EYOWYN said…

    yea-T is okay!! I've been worried about you. I'm still sick, which sucks, but I'm taking it slow. We didnt make it to our party, but Alan took the kids out and came home with Chinese take-out and movies. I finally saw Talladega Nights-LOVE Will Ferrell. I have to run to the mall to get Ariel some stuff and do my grocery shopping so all is well. Tell me about your new place-like an address so I can start sending you mail!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home