HIDDEN RETREAT

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bleary January.............

Is it ever gonna snow, or do we have three more months or coldness and grey everywhere? The mountains need snow or else its gonna be a rotten summer...........I'm mega PMSed and depressed. I hate being depressed but at least I recognize it and can work at getting out of it. All the greyness doesnt help any. Or the TV. Have you ever heard of a BRAVO show about Orange County Housewives? Mega rich wenches who arent ever satisfied? Unbelievable. Huge houses, nice clothes, perky boobs and loads of money. Wouldnt it be nice! Course, their kids are mouthy and I dont ever see the husbands so that isnt a good trade off. My kids are sweet and respectful and my hard working husband doesnt ever bitch about my latest trip to The Body Shop for more body butters. Sure, a brand new car would rock and a new house would be sweet but my faithful minivan runs great and my house is a HOME! Big difference ladies! You cant buy that in LA!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger T said…

    Yeah, screw big houses and perky boobs... who needs it. I am moving into a teeny tiny little studio tomorrow and couldn't be happier about it!

    Don't be depressed... it could be worse... you could be in Portland where it rains like ALWAYS. We actually got a dusting of snow yesterday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home