HIDDEN RETREAT

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I won a sweepstakes!!

Okay, in my free time I play on the internet alot and I entered a sweepstakes from GOURMET magazine last November and I got a call yesterday morning that I had won! I won a catered birthday party dinner for 20 people valued at $3500. Okay, I live in a small town and I cant fathom food for twenty people costing that much. The sweeps also included some cookbooks, which I love. I've been talking to the gal from the magazine and I said we would have a big BBQ in June at my parents house and have all the family over but I need to find a catering company. I want to pick the food and I dont know what all the details are but it should be fun. I'd love a gift certificate to the grocery store much better as I can feed my family of four for 5-6 months with $3500 but I doubt they'll do that. But one can always dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home